Brushed Nickel Recessed Medicine Cabinet
The article about Brushed Nickel Recessed Medicine Cabinet have 4 pictures including Image Of: Pegasus Brushed Nickel Medicine Cabinet, H Framed Recessed Or Surface-Mount Bathroom, Image Of: Satin Nickel Medicine Cabinets, Lovely Brushed Nickel Recessed Medicine Cabinet #4 Image Of: Satin Nickel Medicine Cabinets. Here are the pictures:
Brushed Nickel Recessed Medicine Cabinet was posted on July 28, 2017 at 12:12 pm. This blog post is posted under the Cabinet category. Brushed Nickel Recessed Medicine Cabinet is tagged with Brushed Nickel Recessed Medicine Cabinet, Brushed, Nickel, Recessed, Medicine, Cabinet..
Brushedbrushed (brusht),USA pronunciation adj.
- having a nap raised or a surface produced by a brushing process: brushed cotton.
Nickelnick•el (nik′əl),USA pronunciation n., v., -eled, -el•ing or (esp. Brit.) -elled, -el•ling, adj.
- a hard, silvery-white, ductile and malleable metallic element, allied to iron and cobalt, not readily oxidized: used chiefly in alloys, in electroplating, and as a catalyst in organic synthesis. Symbol: Ni;
at. wt.: 58.71;
at. no.: 28;
sp. gr.: 8.9 at 20°C.
- a cupronickel coin of the U.S., the 20th part of a dollar, equal to five cents.
- a nickel coin of Canada, the 20th part of a dollar, equal to five cents.
- to cover or coat with nickel;
- costing or worth five dollars: a nickel bag of heroin.
Recessedre•cess (ri ses′, rē′ses),USA pronunciation n.
- temporary withdrawal or cessation from the usual work or activity.
- a period of such withdrawal.
- a receding part or space, as a bay or alcove in a room.
- an indentation in a line or extent of coast, hills, forest, etc.
- recesses, a secluded or inner area or part: in the recesses of the palace.
- to place or set in a recess.
- to set or form as or like a recess;
make a recess or recesses in: to recess a wall.
- to suspend or defer for a recess: to recess the Senate.
- to take a recess.
Medicinemed•i•cine (med′ə sin or, esp. Brit., med′sən),USA pronunciation n., v., -cined, -cin•ing.
- any substance or substances used in treating disease or illness;
- the art or science of restoring or preserving health or due physical condition, as by means of drugs, surgical operations or appliances, or manipulations: often divided into medicine proper, surgery, and obstetrics.
- the art or science of treating disease with drugs or curative substances, as distinguished from surgery and obstetrics.
- the medical profession.
- (among North American Indians) any object or practice regarded as having magical powers.
- give someone a dose or taste of his or her own medicine, to repay or punish a person for an injury by use of the offender's own methods.
- take one's medicine, to undergo or accept punishment, esp. deserved punishment: He took his medicine like a man.
- to administer medicine to.
Cabinetcab•i•net (kab′ə nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- a wall cupboard used for storage, as of kitchen utensils or toilet articles: a kitchen cabinet; a medicine cabinet.
- a piece of furniture containing a radio or television set, usually standing on the floor and often having a record player or a place for phonograph records.
- (often cap.) a council advising a president, sovereign, etc., esp. the group of ministers or executives responsible for the government of a nation.
- (often cap.) (in the U.S.) an advisory body to the president, consisting of the heads of the 13 executive departments of the federal government.
- a small case with compartments for valuables or other small objects.
- a small chamber or booth for special use, esp. a shower stall.
- a private room.
- a room set aside for the exhibition of small works of art or objets d'art.
- Also called cabinet wine. a dry white wine produced in Germany from fully matured grapes without the addition of extra sugar.
- [New Eng.](chiefly Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts). a milk shake made with ice cream.
- [Archaic.]a small room.
- [Obs.]a small cabin.
- pertaining to a political cabinet: a cabinet meeting.
- pertaining to a private room.
- of suitable value, beauty, or size for a private room, small display case, etc.: a cabinet edition of Milton.
- of, pertaining to, or used by a cabinetmaker or in cabinetmaking.
- [Drafting.]designating a method of projection(cab′inet projec′tion) in which a three-dimensional object is represented by a drawing(cab′inet draw′ing) having all vertical and horizontal lines drawn to exact scale, with oblique lines reduced to about half scale so as to offset the appearance of distortion. Cf. axonometric, isometric (def. 5), oblique (def. 13). See illus. under isometric.
On how-to select the Brushed Nickel Recessed Medicine Cabinet, because of some reason, before picking curtains for that locations within your home, the next more in depth elaboration tips. Often we put curtains at home up and noticed the curtain is too tiny or too large to your screen. Thus start to gauge the dimension of your place screen prior to buy blinds, this encounter truly do not desire you back. Gauge the screen possibly the period or width of the screen itself.
Not just that, we truly need and to assess the length of the wall where the screen is situated. This really is to ascertain whether you will want style of substantial curtains holding right down to feel tiny blinds that have a size bear or the ground. Blinds dimension was ofcourse designed for the function area where the curtains is going to be placed as well as changing the size of the surfaces and also the windows.
Once the drapes will undoubtedly be useful for rooms, the designs blinds holding down will be the most suitable. As the family room the Brushed Nickel Recessed Medicine Cabinet are measured bear will be the best suited, for.