Last Word Desks
This blog post of Last Word Desks have 8 photos including America Has A New Favorite Poet, Exceptional Last Word Desks #2 MSNBC.com, On 6 May, Four Boys Work At A Shared Desk Meant For Two Students,, Last Word Desks #4 Learn More About The Program Kids In Need Of Desks, Wonderful Last Word Desks #5 K.I.N.D. Fund Gift Donations - Desks For Malawi Students · K.I.N.D. Fund - The Last Word, On Trump And The Africa That Lawrence Knows, Last Word Desks #7 MSNBC.com, In Difficult Times, We Turn To Our Poets. Following are the photos:
The blog post about Last Word Desks was uploaded at July 28, 2017 at 12:12 pm. It is uploaded in the Desk category. Last Word Desks is tagged with Last Word Desks, Last, Word, Desks..
Lastlast1 (last, läst),USA pronunciation adj. [a superl. of] late withlater as compar.
- occurring or coming after all others, as in time, order, or place: the last line on a page.
- most recent;
next before the present;
latest: last week; last Friday.
- being the only one remaining: my last dollar; the last outpost; a last chance.
- final: in his last hours.
- ultimate or conclusive;
definitive: the last word in the argument.
- lowest in prestige or importance: last prize.
- coming after all others in suitability or likelihood;
least desirable: He is the last person we'd want to represent us.
single: The lecture won't start until every last person is seated.
extreme: the last degree of delight.
- [Eccles.](of the sacraments of penance, viaticum, or extreme unction) extreme or final;
administered to a person dying or in danger of dying.
- after all others;
latest: He arrived last at the party.
- on the most recent occasion: When last seen, the suspect was wearing a checked suit.
- in the end;
- a person or thing that is last.
- a final appearance or mention: We've seen the last of her. That's the last we'll hear of it.
- the end or conclusion: We are going on vacation the last of September.
- at last, after a lengthy pause or delay: He was lost in thought for several minutes, but at last he spoke.
- at long last, after much troublesome or frustrating delay: The ship docked at long last.
- breathe one's last, to die: He was nearly 90 when he breathed his last.
Wordword (wûrd),USA pronunciation n.
- a unit of language, consisting of one or more spoken sounds or their written representation, that functions as a principal carrier of meaning. Words are composed of one or more morphemes and are either the smallest units susceptible of independent use or consist of two or three such units combined under certain linking conditions, as with the loss of primary accent that distinguishes black′bird′ from black′ bird′. Words are usually separated by spaces in writing, and are distinguished phonologically, as by accent, in many languages.
- speech or talk: to express one's emotion in words; Words mean little when action is called for.
- the text or lyrics of a song as distinguished from the music.
- contentious or angry speech;
a quarrel: We had words and she walked out on me.
- a short talk or conversation: Marston, I'd like a word with you.
- an expression or utterance: a word of warning.
- warrant, assurance, or promise: I give you my word I'll be there.
information: We received word of his death.
- a verbal signal, as a password, watchword, or countersign.
- an authoritative utterance, or command: His word was law.
- Also called machine word. a string of bits, characters, or bytes treated as a single entity by a computer, particularly for numeric purposes.
- (cap.) Also called the Word, the Word of God.
- the Scriptures;
- the Logos.
- the message of the gospel of Christ.
- a proverb or motto.
- at a word, in immediate response to an order or request;
in an instant: At a word they came to take the situation in hand.
- be as good as one's word, to hold to one's promises.
- eat one's words, to retract one's statement, esp. with humility: They predicted his failure, but he made them eat their words.
- have a word, to talk briefly: Tell your aunt that I would like to have a word with her.
- have no words for, to be unable to describe: She had no words for the sights she had witnessed.
- in a word, in summary;
in short: In a word, there was no comparison.Also, in one word.
- in so many words, in unequivocal terms;
explicitly: She told them in so many words to get out.
- keep one's word, to fulfill one's promise: I said I'd meet the deadline, and I kept my word.
- man of his word or woman of her word, a person who can be trusted to keep a promise;
a reliable person.
- of few words, laconic;
taciturn: a woman of few words but of profound thoughts.
- of many words, talkative;
wordy: a person of many words but of little wit.
- put in a good word for, to speak favorably of;
commend: He put in a good word for her with the boss.Also, put in a word for.
- take one at one's word, to take a statement to be literal and true.
- take the words out of one's mouth, to say exactly what another person was about to say.
- weigh one's words, to choose one's words carefully in speaking or writing: It was an important message, and he was weighing his words.
- to express in words;
select words to express;
phrase: to word a contract with great care.
- my word! or upon my word! (used as an exclamation of surprise or astonishment.)
Desksdesk (desk),USA pronunciation n.
- an article of furniture having a broad, usually level, writing surface, as well as drawers or compartments for papers, writing materials, etc.
- a frame for supporting a book from which the service is read in a church.
- a pulpit.
- the section of a large organization, as a governmental bureau or newspaper, having authority over and responsibility for particular operations within the organization: city desk; foreign desk.
- a table or counter, as in a library or office, at which a specific job is performed or a service offered: an information desk; reception desk.
- a stand used to support sheet music;
- (in an orchestra) a seat or position assigned by rank (usually used in combination): a first-desk flutist.
- of or pertaining to a writing desk: a desk drawer.
- of a size or form suitable for use on a desk: desk dictionary.
- done at or based on a desk, as in an office or schoolroom: He used to be a traveling salesman, but now he has a desk job.
This table comes with natural or metallic color such as grey, dark or white. Chairs are employed not too much and too basic with 3 seats' amount. This desk is barely useful for eating alone and communicating because the measurement is not too-large. Components used glass or ie material.
Tabletops also wider so that it may be used to put fruits products such as spoons, plates, etc. Seats was once lean having a round or square legs are small and lean to be able to prevent the perception of tightness within the kitchen.
The Last Word Desks suited to natural kind of kitchen place. This natural stand includes a square shape that's heavier than timber or MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) to be able to make a more natural impact. This table combines natural shades like brown and bright.