Wainscoting | BeadBoard | Columns | Mouldings – Elite Trimworks A Great Site Selling Pvc Type (amazing How To Wainscot Stairs #6)
8 photos of Wainscoting | BeadBoard | Columns | Mouldings – Elite Trimworks A Great Site Selling Pvc Type (amazing How To Wainscot Stairs #6)
Wainscotingwain•scot•ing (wān′skō ting, -skot ing, -skə ting),USA pronunciation n.
Also,[esp. Brit.,] wain•scot•ting (wān′skə ting, -skot ing).USA pronunciation
- paneling or woodwork with which rooms, hallways, etc., are wainscoted.
- wainscots collectively.
Mouldingsmold1 (mōld),USA pronunciation n.
- a hollow form or matrix for giving a particular shape to something in a molten or plastic state.
- the shape created or imparted to a thing by a mold.
- something formed in or on a mold: a mold of jelly.
- a frame on which something is formed or made.
- shape or form.
- a prototype, example, or precursor.
- a distinctive nature, character, or type: a person of a simple mold.
- a three-dimensional pattern used to shape a plate after it has been softened by heating.
- a template for a frame.
- a molding.
- a group of moldings.
Also,[esp. Brit.,] mould. mold′a•ble, adj.
- to work into a required shape or form;
- to shape or form in or on a mold.
- to form a mold of or from, in order to make a casting.
- to produce by or as if by shaping material;
- to have influence in determining or forming: to mold the character of a child.
- to ornament with moldings.
Elitee•lite (i lēt′, ā lēt′),USA pronunciation n.
- (often used with a pl. v.) the choice or best of anything considered collectively, as of a group or class of persons.
- (used with a pl. v.) persons of the highest class: Only the elite were there.
- a group of persons exercising the major share of authority or influence within a larger group: the power elite of a major political party.
- a type, approximately 10-point in printing-type size, widely used in typewriters and having 12 characters to the inch. Cf. pica1.
- representing the most choice or select;
best: an elite group of authors.
Greatgreat (grāt),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., n., pl. greats, (esp. collectively) great, interj.
- unusually or comparatively large in size or dimensions: A great fire destroyed nearly half the city.
- large in number;
numerous: Great hordes of tourists descend on Europe each summer.
- unusual or considerable in degree, power, intensity, etc.: great pain.
very good: We had a great time. That's great!
- being such in an extreme or notable degree: great friends; a great talker.
exceptionally outstanding: a great occasion.
highly significant or consequential: the great issues in American history.
famous: a great inventor.
- of noble or lofty character: great thoughts.
- chief or principal: the great hall; his greatest novel.
- of high rank, official position, or social standing: a great noble.
- much in use or favor: "Humor'' was a great word with the old physiologists.
- of extraordinary powers;
having unusual merit;
very admirable: a great statesman.
- of considerable duration or length: We waited a great while for the train.
- enthusiastic about some specified activity (usually fol. by at, for, or on): He's great on reading poetry aloud.
expert (usually fol. by at or on): He's great at golf.
- being of one generation more remote from the family relative specified (used in combination): a great-grandson.
- great with child, being in the late stages of pregnancy.
- very well: Things have been going great for him.
- a person who has achieved importance or distinction in a field: She is one of the theater's greats.
- great persons, collectively: England's literary great.
- (often cap.) greats, (used with a sing. v.) Also called great go. [Brit. Informal.]
- the final examination for the bachelor's degree in the classics and mathematics, or Literae Humaniores, esp. at Oxford University and usually for honors.
- the course of study.
- the subject studied.
- (used to express acceptance, appreciation, approval, admiration, etc.).
- (used ironically or facetiously to express disappointment, annoyance, distress, etc.): Great! We just missed the last train home.
Sitesite (sīt),USA pronunciation n., v., sit•ed, sit•ing.
- the position or location of a town, building, etc., esp. as to its environment: the site of our summer cabin.
- the area or exact plot of ground on which anything is, has been, or is to be located: the site of ancient Troy.
- See Web site.
- to place in or provide with a site;
- to put in position for operation, as artillery: to site a cannon.
See polyvinyl chloride.
Typetype (tīp),USA pronunciation n., v., typed, typ•ing.
- a number of things or persons sharing a particular characteristic, or set of characteristics, that causes them to be regarded as a group, more or less precisely defined or designated;
category: a criminal of the most vicious type.
- a thing or person regarded as a member of a class or category;
sort (usually fol. by of ): This is some type of mushroom.
- a person, regarded as reflecting or typifying a certain line of work, environment, etc.: a couple of civil service types.
- a thing or person that represents perfectly or in the best way a class or category;
model: the very type of a headmaster.
- a rectangular piece or block, now usually of metal, having on its upper surface a letter or character in relief.
- such pieces or blocks collectively.
- a similar piece in a typewriter or the like.
- such pieces collectively.
- a printed character or printed characters: a headline in large type.
- face (defs. 19b, c).
- a genus or species that most nearly exemplifies the essential characteristics of a higher group.
- the one or more specimens on which the description and naming of a species is based.
- the inherited features of an animal or breed that are favorable for any given purpose: dairy type.
- a strain, breed, or variety of animal, or a single animal, belonging to a specific kind.
- [Logic, Ling.]Also called type-word. the general form of a word, expression, symbol, or the like in contrast to its particular instances: The type "and'' in "red and white and blue'' has two separate tokens.Cf. token (def. 8).
- the pattern or model from which something is made.
- an image or figure produced by impressing or stamping, as the principal figure or device on either side of a coin or medal.
- a distinctive or characteristic mark or sign.
- a symbol of something in the future, as an Old Testament event serving as a prefiguration of a New Testament event.
- See blood group.
- to write on a typewriter;
typewrite or keyboard.
- to reproduce in type or in print.
- to ascertain the type of (a blood or tissue sample).
- to typecast.
- to be a type or symbol of;
- to represent prophetically;
- to typewrite.
Hello , this blog post is about Wainscoting | BeadBoard | Columns | Mouldings – Elite Trimworks A Great Site Selling Pvc Type (amazing How To Wainscot Stairs #6). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 545 x 566. This post's file size is just 49 KB. If You decided to download It to Your laptop, you should Click here. You also too see more images by clicking the picture below or see more at this article: How To Wainscot Stairs.
Wainscoting | BeadBoard | Columns | Mouldings – Elite Trimworks A Great Site Selling Pvc Type (amazing How To Wainscot Stairs #6) could be cool colors for your room when used with the ideal feature hues like shades of gold, light-blue green. Glittering accessories peaceful and could make your area more spectacular. It is the utilization of yellow colour was spoton, not-too vibrant but calming and it is the very best coloring for your room.
Selecting a color-scheme that you want and allow you to feel not many uncomfortable may be the most important thing that you ought to consider. Do not neglect to make sure that whatever color mix you select should match every detail inside your room.
This color is so mixes properly using the color palate and accessories used in this room We hope room design with color options above can help you evaluate your own house on the color scheme that's most cozy for you.The bedrooms are smartly designed firstly deciding on the best colour.