Make This Place Your Home
Make This Place Your Home have 11 images including Phillip Phillips Quote: “Just Know You're Not Alone, 'cause I, Amazing Make This Place Your Home #2 Pinterest, The Scenic Life, Just Know You're Not Alone, 'cause I'm Gonna Make This, Infographic City, Infographic City, Make This Place Your Home #7 Phillip Phillips Quote: “Just Know You're Not Alone, 'cause I, Make This Place Your Home #8 Phillip Phillips Quote: “Hold On To Me As We Go, As We Roll, If You're Never Around, Your Place Won't Feel Like A Home, Make This Place Your Home Home Design Ideas #10 Tad Williams Quote: “Never Make Your Home In A Place. Make A Home, Never Make Your Home In A Place. Make A Home For Yourself Inside Your Own. Following are the attachments:
This blog post about Make This Place Your Home was posted at July 28, 2017 at 12:12 pm. It is published in the Home category. Make This Place Your Home is labelled with Make This Place Your Home, Make, This, Place, Your, Home..
Makemake1 (māk),USA pronunciation v., made, mak•ing, n.
- to bring into existence by shaping or changing material, combining parts, etc.: to make a dress; to make a channel; to make a work of art.
- to produce;
cause to exist or happen;
bring about: to make trouble; to make war.
- to cause to be or become;
render: to make someone happy.
- to appoint or name: The President made her his special envoy.
- to put in the proper condition or state, as for use;
prepare: to make a bed; to make dinner.
- to bring into a certain form: to make bricks out of clay.
- to convert from one state, condition, category, etc., to another: to make a virtue of one's vices.
- to cause, induce, or compel: to make a horse jump a barrier.
- to give rise to;
occasion: It's not worth making a fuss over such a trifle.
- to produce, earn, or win for oneself: to make a good salary; to make one's fortune in oil.
- to write or compose: to make a short poem for the occasion.
- to draw up, as a legal document;
draft: to make a will.
- to do;
effect: to make a bargain.
- to establish or enact;
put into existence: to make laws.
- to become by development;
prove to be: You'll make a good lawyer.
- to form in the mind, as a judgment or estimate: to make a decision.
- to judge or interpret, as to the truth, nature, meaning, etc. (often fol. by of ): What do you make of it?
- to estimate;
reckon: to make the distance at ten miles.
- to bring together separate parts so as to produce a whole;
form: to make a matched set.
- to amount to;
bring up the total to: Two plus two makes four. That makes an even dozen.
- to serve as: to make good reading.
- to be sufficient to constitute: One story does not make a writer.
- to be adequate or suitable for: This wool will make a warm sweater.
- to assure the success or fortune of: a deal that could make or break him; Seeing her made my day.
- to deliver, utter, or put forth: to make a stirring speech.
- to go or travel at a particular speed: to make 60 miles an hour.
- to arrive at or reach;
attain: The ship made port on Friday. Do you think he'll make 80?
- to arrive in time for: to make the first show.
- to arrive in time to be a passenger on (a plane, boat, bus, train, etc.): If you hurry, you can make the next flight.
- to gain or acquire a position within: He made the big time.
- to receive mention or appear in or on: The robbery made the front page.
- to gain recognition or honor by winning a place or being chosen for inclusion in or on: The novel made the bestseller list. He made the all-American team three years in a row.
- to have sexual intercourse with.
- to name (the trump).
- to take a trick with (a card).
- [Bridge.]to fulfill or achieve (a contract or bid).
- to shuffle (the cards).
- to earn, as a score: The team made 40 points in the first half.
- (esp. in police and underworld use)
- to recognize or identify: Any cop in town will make you as soon as you walk down the street.
- to charge or cause to be charged with a crime: The police expect to make a couple of suspects soon.
- to close (an electric circuit).
- [South Midland and Southern U.S.]to plant and cultivate or produce (a crop): He makes some of the best corn in the country.
- to cause oneself, or something understood, to be as specified: to make sure.
- to show oneself to be or seem in action or behavior (usually fol. by an adjective): to make merry.
- to be made, as specified: This fabric makes up into beautiful drapes.
- to move or proceed in a particular direction: They made after the thief.
- to rise, as the tide or water in a ship.
- [South Midland and Southern U.S.](of a crop) to grow, develop, or mature: It looks like the corn's going to make pretty good this year.
- make a play for, to try to get: He made a play for his brother's girlfriend. They made a play for control of the company's stock.
- make as if or as though, [Informal.]to act as if;
pretend: We will make as if to leave, then come back and surprise him.
- make away with:
- to steal: The clerk made away with the cash and checks.
- to destroy;
kill: He made away with his enemies.
- to get rid of.
- to consume, drink, or eat completely: The boys made away with the contents of the refrigerator.
- make believe, to pretend;
imagine: The little girl dressed in a sheet and made believe she was a ghost.
- make bold or so bold, to have the temerity;
be so rash;
dare: May I make so bold as to suggest that you stand when they enter?
- make book, [Slang.]
- to take bets and give odds.
- to make a business of this.
- make colors, to hoist an ensign, as on board a warship.
- make do, to function, manage, or operate, usually on a deprivation level with minimal requirements: During the war we had no butter or coffee, so we had to make do without them.
- make down, [Chiefly Pennsylvania German.]to rain or snow: It's making down hard.
- make fast, [Chiefly Naut.]to fasten or secure.
- make for:
- to go toward;
approach: to make for home.
- to lunge at;
- to help to promote or maintain: This incident will not make for better understanding between the warring factions.
- make good:
- to provide restitution or reparation for: The bank teller made good the shortage and was given a light sentence.
- to succeed: Talent and training are necessary to make good in some fields.
- to fulfill: He made good on his promise.
- [Navig.]to compute (a course) allowing for leeway and compass deviation.
- make heavy weather:
- to roll and pitch in heavy seas.
- to progress laboriously;
struggle, esp. to struggle needlessly: I am making heavy weather with my income tax return.
- make it:
- to achieve a specific goal: to make it to the train; to make it through college.
- to succeed in general: He'll never make it in business.
- to have sexual intercourse.
- make it so, strike the ship's bell accordingly: said by the officer of the watch when the hour is announced.
- make like, [Informal.]to try or pretend to be like;
imitate: I'm going to go out and make like a gardener.
- make off:
- to run away;
depart hastily: The only witness to the accident made off before the police arrived.
- [Naut.]to stand off from a coast, esp. a lee shore.
- make off with, to carry away;
steal: While the family was away, thieves made off with most of their valuables.
- make on, [Chiefly Pennsylvania German.]to turn on, light, or ignite (esp. a light or fire): Make the light on.
- make one's manners, [Southern U.S.]
- to perform an appropriate or expected social courtesy.
- [Older Use.]to bow or curtsy.
- make out:
- to write out or complete, as a bill or check.
- to establish;
- to decipher;
- to imply, suggest, or impute: He made me out to be a liar.
- to manage;
succeed: How are you making out in your new job?
- to engage in kissing and caressing;
- to have sexual intercourse.
- [Chiefly Pennsylvania German.]to turn off or extinguish (esp. a light or fire): Make the light out.
- make over:
- to remodel;
alter: to make over a dress; to make over a page layout.
- to transfer the title of (property);
convey: After she retired she made over her property to her children and moved to Florida.
- make sail, [Naut.]
- to set sails.
- to brace the yards of a ship that has been hove to in order to make headway.
- make shut, [Chiefly Pennsylvania German.]to close: Make the door shut.
- make time. See time (def. 42).
- make up:
- (of parts) to constitute;
- to put together;
- to concoct;
- Also, make up for. to compensate for;
- to complete.
- to put in order;
arrange: The maid will make up the room.
- to conclude;
- to settle amicably, as differences.
- to become reconciled, as after a quarrel.
- [Print.]to arrange set type, illustrations, etc., into columns or pages.
- to dress in appropriate costume and apply cosmetics for a part on the stage.
- to apply cosmetics.
- to adjust or balance, as accounts;
prepare, as statements.
- to repeat (a course or examination that one has failed).
- to take an examination that one had been unable to take when first given, usually because of absence.
- to specify and indicate the layout or arrangement of (columns, pages, etc., of matter to be printed).
- Atlantic States. (of the weather or clouds) to develop or gather: It's making up for a storm.
- Atlantic States. (of the sea) to become turbulent: If the sea makes up, row toward land.
- make up to:
- to try to become friendly with;
- to make advances to;
flirt with: He makes up to every new woman in the office.
- make water:
- to urinate.
- (of a hull) to leak.
- make with:
- to operate;
use: Let's make with the feet.
- to bring about;
provide or produce: He makes with the big ideas, but can't follow through.
- the style or manner in which something is made;
- production with reference to the maker;
brand: our own make.
- the act or process of making.
- quantity made;
- [Cards.]the act of naming the trump, or the suit named as trump.
- [Elect.]the closing of an electric circuit.
- the excellence of a polished diamond with regard to proportion, symmetry, and finish.
- identifying information about a person or thing from police records: He radioed headquarters for a make on the car's license plate.
- on the make:
- seeking to improve one's social or financial position, usually at the expense of others or of principle.
- seeking amorous or sexual relations: The park was swarming with sailors on the make.
- put the make on, [Slang.]to make sexual overtures to.
Thisthis (ᵺis),USA pronunciation pron. and adj., pl.these (ᵺēz);USA pronunciation adv.
- (used to indicate a person, thing, idea, state, event, time, remark, etc., as present, near, just mentioned or pointed out, supposed to be understood, or by way of emphasis): This is my coat.
- (used to indicate one of two or more persons, things, etc., referring to the one nearer in place, time, or thought;
opposed to that): This is Liza and that is Amy.
- (used to indicate one of two or more persons, things, etc., implying a contrast or contradistinction;
opposed to that): I'd take that instead of this.
- what is about to follow: Now hear this! Watch this!
- with this, following this;
hereupon: With this, he threw down his glass and left the table.
- (used to indicate a person, place, thing, or degree as present, near, just indicated or mentioned, or as well-known or characteristic): These people are my friends. This problem has worried me for a long time.
- (used to indicate the nearer in time, place, or thought of two persons, things, etc.;
opposed to that).
- (used to imply mere contradistinction;
opposed to that).
- (used in place of an indefinite article for emphasis): I was walking down the street when I heard this explosion.
- (used with adjectives and adverbs of quantity or extent) to the extent or degree indicated: this far; this softly.
Placeplace (plās),USA pronunciation n., v., placed, plac•ing.
- a particular portion of space, whether of definite or indefinite extent.
- space in general: time and place.
- the specific portion of space normally occupied by anything: The vase is in its place. Every item on the shelf had its place.
- a space, area, or spot, set apart or used for a particular purpose: a place of worship; a place of entertainment.
- any part or spot in a body or surface: a decayed place in a tree.
- a particular passage in a book or writing: to find the place where one left off reading.
- a space or seat for a person, as in a theater, train, etc.: Please save my place for me.
- position, situation, or circumstances: I would complain if I were in your place.
- a proper or appropriate location or position: A restaurant is not the place for an argument.
- a job, post, or office: persons in high places.
- a function or duty: It is not your place to offer criticism.
- proper sequence or relationship, as of ideas, details, etc.: My thoughts began to fall into place.
- high position or rank: aristocrats of power and place.
- a region or area: to travel to distant places.
- an open space, or square, as in a city or town.
- a short street, a court, etc.
- a portion of space used for habitation, as a city, town, or village: Trains rarely stop in that place anymore.
- a building, location, etc., set aside for a specific purpose: He will soon need a larger place for his expanding business.
- a part of a building: The kitchen is the sunniest place in the house.
- a residence, dwelling, or house: Please come and have dinner at my place.
substitution (usually fol. by of ): Use yogurt in place of sour cream.
- a step or point in order of proceeding: in the first place.
- a fitting or promising opportunity: There's a place in this town for a man of his talents.
- a reasonable ground or occasion: This is no place for such an outburst.
- the position of a figure in a series, as in decimal notation.
- Usually, places. the figures of the series.
- [Drama.]one of the three unities. Cf. unity (def. 8).
- a position among the leading competitors, usually the first, second, or third at the finish line.
- the position of the competitor who comes in second in a horse race, harness race, etc. Cf. show (def. 29), win (def. 17).
- places, [Theat.]a call summoning performers for the beginning of a performance or an act.
- room or space for entry or passage: to make place for the gentry.
- give place to:
- to give precedence or priority to: The old gives place to the new.
- to be succeeded or replaced by: Travel by trains has given place to travel by airplanes.
- go places, [Informal.]to succeed or advance in one's career: He'll never go places if he stays in his hometown.
- in place:
- in the correct or usual position or order: Dinner is ready and everything is in place.
- in the same spot, without advancing or retreating: Stand by your desk and jog in place for a few minutes of exercise.
- know or keep one's place, to recognize one's position or rank, esp. if inferior, and behave or act accordingly: They treated their servants well but expected them always to know their place.
- out of place:
- not in the correct or usual position or order: The library books are all out of place.
- unsuitable to the circumstances or surroundings;
inappropriate: He had always felt out of place in an academic environment. A green suit was out of place at the funeral.
- put someone in his or her place, to lower someone's self-esteem;
humble, esp. an arrogant person: She put me in my place by reminding me who was boss.
- take place, to happen;
occur: The commencement exercises will take place outdoors unless it rains.
- to put in the proper position or order;
dispose: Place the silverware on the table for dinner.
- to put or set in a particular place, position, situation, or relation.
- to put in a suitable place for some purpose: to place an advertisement in the newspaper.
- to put into particular or proper hands: to place some incriminating evidence with the district attorney.
- to give (an order or the like) to a supplier: She placed the order for the pizza an hour ago.
- to appoint (a person) to a post or office: The president placed him in the Department of Agriculture.
- to find a place, situation, etc., for (a person): The agency had no trouble placing him with a good firm.
- to determine or indicate the place or value of: to place health among the greatest gifts in life.
- to assign a certain position or rank to: The army placed him in the infantry.
- to succeed in attaining a position for in an athletic or other contest: to place players on the all-American team; to place students in the finals of the interscholastic chess tournament.
- to identify by connecting with the proper place, circumstances, etc.: to be unable to place a person; to place a face; to place an accent.
- to employ (the voice) for singing or speaking with consciousness of the bodily point of emphasis of resonance of each tone or register.
- to finish among the first three competitors in a race.
- to finish second in a horse race, harness race, etc.
- to earn a specified standing with relation to others, as in an examination, competition, etc.: He placed fifth in a graduation class of 90.
Youryour (yŏŏr, yôr, yōr; unstressed yər),USA pronunciation pron.
- (a form of the possessive case of you used as an attributive adjective): Your jacket is in that closet. I like your idea.Cf. yours.
- one's (used to indicate that one belonging to oneself or to any person): The consulate is your best source of information. As you go down the hill, the library is on your left.
- (used informally to indicate all members of a group, occupation, etc., or things of a particular type): Take your factory worker, for instance. Your power brakes don't need that much servicing.
Homehome (hōm),USA pronunciation n., adj., adv., v., homed, hom•ing.
- a house, apartment, or other shelter that is the usual residence of a person, family, or household.
- the place in which one's domestic affections are centered.
- an institution for the homeless, sick, etc.: a nursing home.
- the dwelling place or retreat of an animal.
- the place or region where something is native or most common.
- any place of residence or refuge: a heavenly home.
- a person's native place or own country.
- (in games) the destination or goal.
- a principal base of operations or activities: The new stadium will be the home of the local football team.
- [Baseball.]See home plate.
- [Lacrosse.]one of three attack positions nearest the opposing goal.
- at home:
- in one's own house or place of residence.
- in one's own town or country.
- prepared or willing to receive social visits: Tell him I'm not at home. We are always at home to her.
- in a situation familiar to one;
at ease: She has a way of making everyone feel at home.
proficient: to be at home in the classics.
- played in one's hometown or on one's own grounds: The Yankees played two games at home and one away.
- of, pertaining to, or connected with one's home or country;
domestic: home products.
- principal or main: the corporation's home office.
- reaching the mark aimed at: a home thrust.
- played in a ball park, arena, or the like, that is or is assumed to be the center of operations of a team: The pitcher didn't lose a single home game all season.Cf. away (def. 14).
- to, toward, or at home: to go home.
to the heart: The truth of the accusation struck home.
- to the mark or point aimed at: He drove the point home.
- into the position desired;
perfectly or to the greatest possible extent: sails sheeted home.
- in the proper, stowed position: The anchor is home.
- toward its vessel: to bring the anchor home.
- bring home to, to make evident to;
clarify or emphasize for: The irrevocability of her decision was brought home to her.
- home and dry, having safely achieved one's goal.
- home free:
- assured of finishing, accomplishing, succeeding, etc.: If we can finish more than half the work today, we'll be home free.
- certain to be successfully finished, accomplished, secured, etc.: With most of the voters supporting it, the new law is home free.
- write home about, to comment especially on;
remark on: The town was nothing to write home about. His cooking is really something to write home about.
- to go or return home.
- (of guided missiles, aircraft, etc.) to proceed, esp. under control of an automatic aiming mechanism, toward a specified target, as a plane, missile, or location (often fol. by in on): The missile homed in on the target.
- to navigate toward a point by means of coordinates other than those given by altitudes.
- to have a home where specified;
- to bring or send home.
- to provide with a home.
- to direct, esp. under control of an automatic aiming device, toward an airport, target, etc.
Spend their free moment after grabbed by active times, drinking milk coffee with friends or family work together at home is a nice atmosphere as well as a scenario. Minutes temperature, restore your time having a large amount of thoughts of camaraderie and recover power to combat the worries of the task.
Modern coffee-table influences the design is magnificent and sophisticated in features of the home. If you prefer to put a modern coffeetable while in the living-room, it is healthier to know the various variations and types of contemporary coffee table on the net.
A Make This Place Your Home may echo of decorating the family space, the personal flavor. If you're a person who includes a home style that is modern, you might favor different modern coffee table for your home. Contemporary coffee table featuring particular taste.