Ottoman Empire ( Definition Of Ottoman Empire #2)
OttomanOt•to•man (ot′ə mən),USA pronunciation adj., n., pl. -mans.
- of or pertaining to the Ottoman Empire.
- of or pertaining to the lands, peoples, and possessions of the Ottoman Empire.
Also, Othman (for defs. 3, 4). Ot′to•man•like′, adj.
- a Turk.
- a Turk of the family or tribe of Osman,
- (l.c.) a cushioned footstool.
- (l.c.) a low cushioned seat without back or arms.
- (l.c.) a kind of divan or sofa, with or without a back.
- (l.c.) a corded silk or rayon fabric with large cotton cord for filling.
Empireem•pire (em′pīər; for 8–10 also om pēr′),USA pronunciation n.
- a group of nations or peoples ruled over by an emperor, empress, or other powerful sovereign or government: usually a territory of greater extent than a kingdom, as the former British Empire, French Empire, Russian Empire, Byzantine Empire, or Roman Empire.
- a government under an emperor or empress.
- (often cap.) the historical period during which a nation is under such a government: a history of the second French empire.
- supreme power in governing;
sovereignty: Austria's failure of empire in central Europe.
- supreme control;
absolute sway: passion's empire over the mind.
- a powerful and important enterprise or holding of large scope that is controlled by a single person, family, or group of associates: The family's shipping empire was founded 50 years ago.
- (cap.) a variety of apple somewhat resembling the McIntosh.
- (cap.) characteristic of or developed during the first French Empire, 1804–15.
- (usually cap.) (of women's attire and coiffures) of the style that prevailed during the first French Empire, in clothing being characterized esp. by décolletage and a high waistline, coming just below the bust, from which the skirt hangs straight and loose.
- (often cap.) noting or pertaining to the style of architecture, furnishings, and decoration prevailing in France and imitated to a greater or lesser extent in various other countries, c1800–30: characterized by the use of delicate but elaborate ornamentation imitated from Greek and Roman examples or containing classical allusions, as animal forms for the legs of furniture, bas-reliefs of classical figures, motifs of wreaths, torches, caryatids, lyres, and urns and by the occasional use of military and Egyptian motifs and, under the Napoleonic Empire itself, of symbols alluding to Napoleon I, as bees or the letter N.
Hi there, this post is about Ottoman Empire ( Definition Of Ottoman Empire #2). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 3525 x 2529. It's file size is just 564 KB. If You ought to save It to Your PC, you should Click here. You could too see more images by clicking the following image or read more at this article: Definition Of Ottoman Empire.
But grey is just a simple coloring that seems yet easy to match with different colors more distinction. So the selected colour Ottoman Empire ( Definition Of Ottoman Empire #2) would work for people who want to use neutral colors like white, but less. To get the combination right colour colour, you must contemplate these guidelines and criteria in picking color mixtures. Select a shade to paint the walls a bright color combinations of dull.
The shiny shades are recommended here's not too impressive brilliant colour, since the color mix of Ottoman Empire ( Definition Of Ottoman Empire #2) with shades that are impressive may truly generate the feeling tacky. Select colors which might be soft or smooth although vivid. For instance, light pink, grass green, blue, among others. Nevertheless you should select the combination that is suitable even though combination with other shades which can be better nor banned.